Just as all good things must come to an end, so must the Visual Mapping Review series (VMRS) – at least for 2014.
In this episode, we’ll go over some of the things I learned from doing the VMRS, and I’ll share the good and the bad from this year.
I have some good things lined up for the next few episodes, so make sure you stay tuned. We’ll be diving into brainstorming, email, voice recognition, goals, and other fun topics.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How my pronunciation of Java got me in trouble with the “Language Police.”
- My thoughts on the iOS 8 Upgrade from Apple.
- Visual Mapping Review Series Recap
- Why the number of views is down from last year
- What I liked about some specific mapping programs
- My key frustration points
Other items mentioned in the podcast:
- Visual Mapping Review Series 2014 – This is the list post that contains all the videos from the series.
- Java vs. Java comment on my YouTube video
- XMind 6 Beta – Will let you try out all of the XMind Pro features during the Beta period (Expires November 30, 2014).
- YMM.com/love – If you enjoy the podcast, you can let others know by clicking here (takes you to twitter).
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Listen on Stitcher Radio (iOS and Android)
- Get the Podcast only RSS feed or the Full RSS Feed (Podcast and 1-2 posts/week).
- Right Click and “save file as” for direct downloading
- Or, click here to go to to top of this page to listen via the on-site player.
This podcast episode was originally published on YoureMakingMe.com.